Glad Creations Email Update 4/29/13
Glad Creations Inc., News & Notes
This newsletter is mailed every other Monday.
April 29, 2013
Dear Customers and Friends,
The Twin Cities Shop 'til You Drop is here! Join us May 2 – 4 for our Schoolhouse Hop.
Join us for all the fun! Special hop hours: we'll be open Thursday and Friday 9:00 – 9:00 and Saturday 9:00 – 5:00.
- Pick up a passport and map at your first shop.
- You'll receive a TC Cut (10" x 12") of a Kona Solid at each shop that you visit. Each shop has their own color—ours is orange!
- Drawings for door prizes at each shop.
- Check out our quilt. We've all made up the TC Treat quilt in our favorite fabric style. Kits will be available while they last. You'll receive the pattern for the quilt when you turn in your passport at your last shop.
- Watch our Glad Creations demo. Our demonstrations will be running continuously throughout the hop. We'll be demonstrating a great new tool for making one of our favorite quilt blocks - the Log Cabin.
- After you watch the demo, you'll receive a come-back coupon to use in June worth $5.00 off for every $25.00 of fabric purchased.
- When you've visited all 8 shops and turned in your passport, you'll be eligible for some great prizes (must be 18 years old), including:
- Janome sewing machine from Valley West Sewing
- Husqvarna sewing machine from Gratz Sewing
- One of 8 Arrow sewing chairs
- One of 40 - $50.00 gift certificates for one of the participating shops.
Check out our web site for all the details.
Coupon book holders, be sure to redeem your Stock up on Thread coupon between May 9 – 11. Buy three spools, get a 4th spool FREE (lesser value is free).
And, as always, don't forget to "like" us on facebook to stay up to date with what's going on at the shop.
If you can't make it into the shop and there is something you are interested in, please call us at (612) 724-1079 and we'll be happy to answer any questions about products and take your order over the phone. Or, visit our website at www.gladcreationsquilts.com
Hope to see you soon!
Nancy, Susan & Emily
Jo Morton for
|Green Eggs and Ham
Paula Barnes for
|Lizzie's Legacy: More Quilts from a Pioneer Woman's Journal
by Betsy Chutchian
Kansas City Star
|Kim Schaefer's Calendar Runners: 12 Appliqué Projects
- Quilts & More; Summer 2013
- Quilt Sampler Magazine; Spring/Summer 2013
- Mary Jane's Farm; June/July 2013
|Baskets from Ghana
A new assortment of these wonderful baskets has arrived in large, medium and a new U-shape.
Classes starting soon:
- Gaia Soaps: Artisanal soaps made locally in Minneapolis with high-quality ingredients sourced from around the world. Hand-crafted in small batches with a high attention to detail. These soaps are environmentally friendly, vegan and only contain ingredients that are good for your skin and body.
- Color Basics starts Monday, May 6 from 6:30 - 8:30 (2 sessions). Sign up now!
Store hours are 9:30-5:00 Monday, 9:30 - 8:30 Tuesday and 9:30 - 5:00 Wednesday through Saturday. We are closed on Sundays.
We're open evenings until 8:30 when we have classes running so we're frequently open Monday evenings. We're also open every Tuesday evening until 8:30.
Glad Creations, Inc. Quilt Block
3400 Bloomington Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Biweekly Email Update
All content copyright ©2013, Glad Creations, Inc.