Glad Creations Email Update 9/1/14
Glad Creations Inc., News & Notes
This newsletter is mailed every other Monday.
September 1, 2014
Dear Customers and Friends,
We’re looking forward to a fall season full of lots of quilting fun! We have some great fall classes starting soon.
Check them out:
Stop in and check out our class samples and for help picking the right class for you.
- Are you new to quilting? Beginning Quiltmaking with Patricia Cox starts on Tuesday, September 16, 6:30 – 8:30. Patricia teaches the basics of traditional quiltmaking. You’ll learn to cut out your fabric pieces and stitch by hand as you create traditional blocks for a 9-block sampler quilt.
- Cheri’s Color Basics class begins Monday, September 15, 6:30 - 8:30. Develop a better understanding of color and how to use it in your quilts. If you love learning about color, you may want to follow this class up with Cheri’s Color Club.
- Would you like to learn how to clean and maintain your Singer Featherweight machine? Carole will guide you through a maintenance session on your machine in Maintaining your Singer Featherweight on Saturday, Sept. 27 from 1:00 – 4:00.
- If you’ve already taken Carole’s basic class and would like to dig into the inner workings of your machine, join us for Featherweight: Beyond the Basics on Saturday, Oct. 11 from 12:30 – 4:30.
- We have a couple seats left in Susan’s Pineapple class on Saturday, Sept 13 from 10:00 – 4:00. Learn to use the Creative Grids Pineapple Trim Tool for great results on this beautiful quilt.
If you can't make it into the shop and there is something you are interested in, please call us at (612) 724-1079 and we'll be happy to answer any questions about products and take your order over the phone. Or, visit our website at www.gladcreationsquilts.com
There's lots of quilting fun coming along. We hope to see you soon.
Nancy, Susan & Emily
||Color Play: Second Edition
by Joel Wolfrom
||Elm Creek Quilts Loyal Union Sampler Gift Wrap
by Jennifer Chiaverini
||Shape by Shape: Free-Motion Quilting with Angela Walters
||Handful of Scraps
by Edyta Sitar
||Bright & Bold Quilts Gift Wrap
by Kim Schaefer
• Mary Jane's Farm; October/November 2014
Store hours are 9:30 – 5:00 Monday, 9:30 – 8:30 Tuesday and 9:30 – 5:00 Wednesday through Saturday. We are closed on Sundays.
We're open evenings until 8:30 when we have classes running so we're frequently open Monday evenings. We're also open every Tuesday evening until 8:30.
Glad Creations, Inc. Quilt Block
3400 Bloomington Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Biweekly Email Update
Visit our website: www.gladcreationsquilts.com
All content copyright ©2014, Glad Creations, Inc.