Glad Creations Email Update 11/10/14
Glad Creations Inc., News & Notes
This newsletter is mailed every other Monday.
November 10, 2014
Dear Customers and Friends,
Wow—so much new fabric has arrived! We’ve been opening one carton after another during the last couple of weeks. We have loads of new batiks, a nice selection of neutrals from Kim Diehl to coordinate with her Vintage Farmhouse line and the new Hearts Content line from Laundry Basket that is a beautiful mix of prints and batiks. It’s a wonderful time to be planning a new project with such a great selection.
We're putting the finishing touches on our winter class schedule this week. We’ll be offering a variety of basics for folks new to quilting or looking to improve their basic skills. Janet’s much requested Binding Basics class will be back in our winter schedule. Cheri will be offering her Handquilting class, including some tips for using Big Stitch in your quilts. Annemarie’s Remember the Ladies Club will be back starting in January with a new selection of her original designs. Look for our winter schedule in your mailbox or on our web site during the first week of December.
Coupon book holders: Stop in with your Thanksgiving Special coupon for a discount on batting (stuffing), basting pins or 505 spray from November 24–29 (closed Nov. 27).
If you can't make it into the shop and there is something you are interested in, please call us at (612) 724-1079 and we'll be happy to answer any questions about products and take your order over the phone. Or, visit our website at www.gladcreationsquilts.com
There's lots of quilting fun coming along. We hope to see you soon.
Nancy, Susan & Emily
Scraps Plus One!
by Joan Ford
• Riviera Handbag; Pink Sand Beach Designs: $10.75
• Wiggly Worms Log Cabin; by Jean Ann Wright; Cut Loose Press: $3.50
• Rainbow Swirls; by Jean Ann Wright; Cut Loose Press: $3.50
• Chestnut Honey & Runner; Quilts Remembered: $9.00
• Caroline & Topper; Quilts Remembered: $9.00
• Country Gentlemen & Topper; Quilts Remembered: $9.00
• Blue Ridge Trio; Quilts Remembered: $9.00
• Concord Square Duo; Quilts Remembered: $9.00
• Mini Delight Pattern; Jaybird Quilts; $7.25
• 6 inch Curvy Log Cabin Trim Tool; Creative Grids: $17.95
• Mini Scrap Grid Interfacing; Scrap Therapy: $4.80/yd
• Big Stitch Quilting Needle: $8.22/pack
• Joseph's Coat Ruler by Darlene Zimmerman; EZ Quilting: $19.49
• Quilter's Newsletter; December/January; No. 443
Store hours are 9:30 – 5:00 Monday, 9:30 – 8:30 Tuesday and 9:30 – 5:00 Wednesday through Saturday. We are closed on Sundays.
We're open evenings until 8:30 when we have classes running so we're frequently open Monday evenings. We're also open every Tuesday evening until 8:30.
Glad Creations, Inc. Quilt Block
3400 Bloomington Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Biweekly Email Update
Visit our website: www.gladcreationsquilts.com
All content copyright ©2014, Glad Creations, Inc.