Glad Creations Email Update 3/7/11
Glad Creations Inc., Email Update
This newsletter is mailed every other Monday.
March 7, 2011
Dear Customers and Friends,
The Spring Class Schedule is online and has gone out in the mail. There are lots of great classes to choose from. The first day to sign up for classes is Thursday, March 17.
· Mystery by Mail #47 swatches have been mailed to those who requested them. The kits are also available on our web site in the online store.
· The 14th annual Quilt Shop 'til You Drop, the annual Twin Cities quilt shop tour is coming up on April 28 – 30, 2011. Maps will be available soon at participating shops. The Twin cities Shop Hop quilts are now posted on the shop hop facebook page. Each shop designed their own layout to use the eleven blocks that will be given out during the hop.
· We’re busy in the shop cutting thousands of fat quarters to get ready for the The Fat Quarter Frenzy on April 1 & 2, 2011 from 9:30 – 5:00. Buy at least 25 fat quarters from our great selection of pre-rolled fat quarters and pay only $1.25 each! Any additional fat quarters purchased at the same time will also be only $1.25 each. Invite your friends – we'll have thousands of pre-rolled fat quarters to choose from.
If you can't make it into the shop and there is something you are interested in, please call us at (612) 724-1079 and we'll be happy to answer any questions about products and take your order over the phone. Or, visit our website at www.gladcreationsquilts.com
Hope to see you soon!
Nancy, Susan & Emily
||Luminarias by Jo Morton
We've put together some great
fat quarter bundles of this
||Oh My! by Sanae
||Toasty by Jo Morton
Fat quarter bundles are cut
||Max & Whiskers by Basicgrey
||The Sewing Machine Attachment Handbook
by Charlene Phillips
||Radiant Star Quilts (Second Edition)
by Eleanor Burns
Quilt in a Day
||The Quilts of Camelot
by Jason Yenter
In the Beginning Fabrics
This is the companion book for the 'Camelot'
fabric line from In the Beginning fabrics.
We hope you'll stop in soon to visit!
- Australian Patchwork & Quilting; Vol. 19, No. 11
- Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting; March/April 2011
- Mary Jane's Farm; April/Mary 2011; Vol. 10, No. 3
Store hours are 9:30-5:00 Monday through Saturday. We are closed on Sundays.
Evening hours coming up Monday March 7, Monday March 14 & Tuesday March 15.
Glad Creations, Inc. Quilt Block
3400 Bloomington Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Biweekly Email Update
Visit our website: www.gladcreationsquilts.com
All content copyright ©2011, Glad Creations, Inc.