Glad Creations Email Update 1/2/17
Glad Creations Inc., News & Notes
This newsletter is mailed every other Monday.
January 2, 2017
Dear Customers and Friends,
The new year is off to a great start. We’ve been having fun visiting with everyone who has been in to see our staff challenge quilt show, Ruby Quilts! This year our challenge was to make Ruby quilts (red quilts) for our 40th anniversary. As you will see when you visit the show, we had fun with fabric and ended up with some beautiful quilts! If you haven’t been in to see the show yet, it will be on display through Wednesday, January 11. Check out our slide show.
We’ve had lots of folks stopping in to pick up their new 2017 Glad Creations Coupon Book. They are free with your in-shop purchase through January 14. After that date, they’ll be available to purchase for $10.00. The book includes coupons (for every month of the year) for discounts on merchandise, or for free fat quarters. The first coupon of the year is for a free Glad Creations pattern, January 23–28. All you have to do is stop in with your coupon book and pick out your favorite pattern.
Coming soon: Journey’s End Block-of-the-Month by Kim Diehl. We’re getting the first blocks sewn up and will be cutting kits next week using the new Katie’s Cupboard collection from Henry Glass. We plan to have everything ready by January 15. Stop in or give us a call to register for this fun 6 month long Block-of-the-Month.
Many of our winter classes will be starting soon.
• Annemarie’s Beginning Rotary Star Sampler class has space available. Annemarie covers some great techniques to get you started with machine piecing. If you’ll already done some machine piecing, this class is a great chance to refine your piecing skills and learn some new tricks.
• Pat Cox’s Beginning Quiltmaking class which has usually been offered on Tuesday evenings is on the schedule for Saturday afternoons this session.
• Are you looking for a new project to work on this winter? Cheri’s Lone Star class is coming up soon. This is a 2 session class meeting on January 14, 10:00–4:00 and January 28, 10:00–1:00.
If you can't make it into the shop and there is something you are interested in, please call us at (612) 724-1079 and we'll be happy to answer any questions about products and take your order over the phone. Or, visit our website at www.gladcreationsquilts.com.
Happy New Year!
New Glad Creations Patterns:
• Mary Jane's Farm; February/March 2017
• Missouri Star Block Magazine; Early winter 2017; Vol. 3, Issue 6
Store hours are 9:30 – 5:00 Monday, 9:30 – 8:30 Tuesday and 9:30 – 5:00 Wednesday through Saturday. We are closed on Sundays. We're open every Tuesday evening until 8:30.
Glad Creations, Inc. Quilt Block
Biweekly Email Update
Visit our website: www.gladcreationsquilts.com
All content copyright ©2017, Glad Creations, Inc.